Monday, July 23, 2007
The Hunt is On..

This depicts exactly how I would put my own ad in search for that one great dress..

And it reads "ENGAGED WOMAN seeks her dream wedding dress. Must be beautiful, comfortable, and able to transform wearer into a princess. Should knock his socks off and make Mom cry. If perfectly fits, willing to cherish for a lifetime."

And if i may just add, "must be affordable" hehe..


Anyone who really knows me would agree that I can almost always visualize what I would wear in a certain occasion. I rarely find it hard to choose what style I want for any day.. But for that one great dress, I don’t know.. I just can’t decide.. =(


I keep changing my mind which makes the job ten times harder. I want it simple, clean and ethereal.


So where in the world would I find the one?

Photo collage of some of the wedding dresses I have accumulated so far.. A product of hours and hours of googling from websites of Monique Lhuillier to Vera Wang and to another.. =)

Labels:

 
posted by serendipity at 2:39:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: