Monday, December 17, 2007
weekend with the gang..

Sabi nga ni Boying, basta lakaran nawawala sakit ko, hehe.. that is true last Saturday night when I chose to still join my MBA friends to our Christmas Party in Tagaytay. I wasn’t feeling great lately as im down with fever & cough.. Hmm, stress is catching up on me.. that and the ever changing weather maybe.. I thought I would be spared from this seasons’ free fever and flu since I had anti-flu shots last September.. Well, apparently I wasn’t that lucky..

Anyways, so after a lot of planning and organizing by Jay and Annie the old MBA gang was finally able to match everyone’s schedules and the long overdue weekend-get away pushed thru.. Despite my lack of energy, i hitched my way to Southridge, Tagaytay and ready myself for a lot of food & fun!

starbucks coffee after the best lunch of the year, tama ba benny?

never too sick to spend time with friends :)

with my best buds from MBA, annie -- my bridesmaid & jing -- our secondary sponsor

the morning after with the beautiful ones :)



...and here's the most awaited Destiny: Book 2 Pictorial!

there, we almost made it in time for the opening of Maging Sino Ka Man Book 2, hehe..

thanks for the fun times guys, you are all super! Kitakits sa April ha? :)

Labels:

 
posted by serendipity at 4:36:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: