Tuesday, February 5, 2008
License to Marry..

The unfortunate shooting incident in Manila City Hall kept me anxious for days that i decided to postpone my visit to pick-up our marriage license. You see on that same day, i was scheduled to drop by that fateful morning but decided otherwise thinking that there will be heavy traffic in the area. My guardian angel must be working full-time that day and spared me from any harm or trouble.. =)

Naturally days after that, the city government belatedly implemented tighter security measures that resulted to longer lines.. Hay, panu ko na kaya makukuha license namin? Guess I just have to wait for a week again..

So after a week, my sis volunteered to claim our license while she’s doing some errands near the city hall.. Yehey, we got to tick one more log on our long checklist! Thanks sis!:)

Labels:

 
posted by serendipity at 3:35:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: